Waterford Hills – September HPDE (2022)
PCA’s Rally Sport Region is having our last event of the season at Waterford! ALL DRIVERS, 18 YEARS AND OLDER, ARE WELCOME!
PCA’s Rally Sport Region and its team of nationally recognized instructors will conduct a driver’s education event at the technically challenging and newly repaved 1.4 mile Waterford Hills road course. Come out and see how enjoyable a driver’s education event at Waterford Hills can be!
All drivers will be placed in run groups based on experience. If you are a beginner you will be on the track with other beginners and an instructor will be with you in the car. More experienced drivers will be placed accordingly.
Gates open at 7:30 AM. Registration opens at 8:00 AM, depending on traffic for the Registrar. Please bring your driver’s license, completed technical inspection form, and helmet to registration. You will be asked to sign the Track Waiver and PCA Waiver (if you didn’t sign the E-waivers) and then you will be given your packet which will have the schedule of the day and the numbers to put on your car window. A MANDATORY DRIVER’S MEETING will be held at 8:40 AM. Your Instructor will do a final tech inspection in the Paddock.
Come on out to the track September 13th whether it is your first driving event or one of many.
PCA Members: $165 early registration (on or before Sept. 7th)
Non PCA Members: $195 early registration (on or before Sept. 7th)
Please note: Registration will increase in price by $50 after Sept. 7th.
Tech Inspection form is posted below and on the the club website.
NOTE: TECH FORM MUST BE FILLED BEFORE THE EVENT!!!
If you have questions concerning this event, please contact one of event team members listed below:
* Chief Instructor: Phil Mather; email@example.com
* Event Chair: Kevin Kral; firstname.lastname@example.org
* Registrar: Charlie Brown III; email@example.com
- Pre-registration is mandatory.
- NEW FOR 2021: Helmet must be Snell SA2015 or SA2020.
- Motorcycle helmets are not allowed in any group. But, loaner helmets are available in limited numbers for Green group only, see below.
- Minimum 3 point seat belts. Driver’s and passenger’s must be equivalent.
- IMPORTANT RULE FOR 2020 and beyond: Driver and passenger must wear a HANS device (or equivalent) in any vehicle equipped with 5, 6 or 7-point harnesses.
- Driver(s) must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Long sleeve cotton shirt, cotton pants, and leather or canvas shoes must have rubber soles.
- Annual Tech inspection form must be completed prior to arrival at the track. Suggest at least one week prior to allow time for any fixes required.
- Open cars must have a roll bar and pass the “broomstick test.”
- NOTE: if you damage any track facilities — e.g., Armco or concrete barriers, buildings, fencing, corner stations, picnic tables — you are financially responsible for repairs or replacements per track policies.
Please Note: Continental breakfast, cold drinks, and lunch are provided Fuel will not be available at the track, but is available less than a mile away on Dixie Hwy.
Loaner/Rental Helmet Policy: Helmets are “loaned” to Green Group drivers only for a maximum of 4 events, cumulatively. Loaner helmets MUST be returned at the end of the event. Don’t make me hunt you down!! After the 4th loan the club reserves the right to “rent” the helmet to the driver for $35/event. Loaners will be tracked starting in 2021 and will carryover to future years.
NEW FOR 2021: we are introducing electronically signed waivers. When you receive your confirmation E-mail from MotorsportReg it will contain a link for the E-waivers. Once you click that link you will receive a text on your cell phone to initiate the process. Please make sure you sign both — they appear sequentially.
This link covers any applicable PCA Waivers:
* PCA Release and Waiver of Liability and
* PCA Communicable Disease Waiver (if applicable)
This is our new process to eliminate stacks of paper & handling/long-term storage of waivers.
FYI: Minor Waivers are now incorporated into the SpeedWaiver below.
* If you have issues with the electronic SpeedWaivers we will always have paper waivers at the Registration table.
Tech Inspection form can be found under Forms.