Porsches in the Park 2023
Saturday, July 15th
1:30 – 8ish pm
German Park, Ann Arbor, MI
Enjoy some 150+ Porsches gathered for a fun filled weekend in Ann Arbor with 3 Enthusiast Events
Informal Gathering (location TBD) – Friday, July 14th
Ann Arbor Cars & Coffee – Saturday, July 15h 7:30 – 9:00 am
Porsches in the Park 2023 – Saturday, July 15th 1:30 – 8ish PM
Porsches from all over Zone 4 PCA will gather @ German Park (5 miles north of Ann Arbor) for a great afternoon & evening of activities and socializing.
All Porsches are welcome from classic to the latest, cars to SUVs to tractors, water – air – electric, rear – front engine.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
3 Automotive Events in Ann Arbor (July 14-15)
This is a great weekend to be in Ann Arbor as a car enthusiast. There are three major events which you can enjoy on both Friday and Saturday.
Informal Gathering (tbd): Friday, July 14
We are working on setting up an informal gathering for those that want to get together on Friday evening. In a normal year, Ann Arbor Rolling Sculpture would have taken place however we’ve been informed due to construction on Main St, they will skip 2023. With that in mind, we are going to setup something informal for those that want to gather (likely at some local brewery or food/drink venue). Stay tuned for more information….
Details: Stay tuned for more information. FYI – cost to attend Porsches in the Park 2023 does not include Friday evening gathering.
Ann Arbor Cars & Coffee: Saturday, July 15 (7:30 – 9:00am)
This is the 11th year of the Ann Arbor Cars and Coffee season which is held at Zingerman’s Roadhouse on Jackson Rd just west of downtown. This event started with a bunch of the local Rally Sport Region Porsche Club members and now has some 175+ cars each month. It meets on the 3rd Saturday of every month and there is always great people and fantastic coffee and breakfast. https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborCarsAndCoffee
Porsches in the Park 2023: Saturday, July 15 (1:30 – 8ish pm)
We will bring together some 150+ Porsches to German Park which is just north of downtown Ann Arbor. We’ve invited all of Zone 4 Porsche Club of America to attend and are hopeful to see some of our closest Porsche friends in attendance. The event will have a number of activities including drives, car judging, a BBQ dinner, music, dancing and some great people to enjoy your evening with.
Agenda for Porsches in the Park
The Porsches in the Park begins with drives at 1:30 pm on Saturday, July 15th. The event takes place at German Park which is located about 5 miles north of Ann Arbor.
- Drives: Join us for either a Time Speed Distance Rally or a Tour through the Country
- Time Speed Distance Gimmick Rally: Requires two people to participate, one driver and one navigator. You’ll have a pre-defined route with specific checkpoints that measure your overall time. There will be a designated number of stops. Each stop will have something unique for the drivers to see and document in order to earn a card for the poker run. At the end, the car that has the best result wins a special recognition. There will also be a prize for best poker hand.
- Tour through the Country: Enjoy a group tour through the rolling countryside of Washtenaw and Livingston counties. The tours will be staggered and group different paces of drives.
- People’s Choice Judging & Awards: All registrants will participate in a “People’s Choice” voting for different categories of awards and recognition. All participants can stroll the designated Porsche parking corrals and vote for their favorite cars while socializing with the owners.
- BBQ dinner: Satchel’s BBQ provides great food and you’ll be treated to
- Appetizers, Entrees, desserts provided with ticket
- Soda and water are included in the meal
- Wine and beer are available for purchase
Registration & Hotel Block Information
Registration for Porsches in the Park: Register for the Porsches in the Park on July 15 from 1:30 – 8:30 pm. Registration includes access to the event and all event activities. This includes a BBQ dinner from the Satchel’s BBQ, music, dancing, driving tours, people’s choice judging, and socializing with other Porsche PCA members. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
Ticket prices per person
1) Early bird before June 16th – $75
2) June 17 – June 30 – $85
3) July 1 – walk-in – $100
Tee-shirts for sale during check-out
We will be selling Tee-Shirts and other SWAG for Porsches in the Park. The cost will be $22/tee-shirt . Please specify size when ordering your tickets
Hotel Room Block: discounted rooms for Porsche members
We’ve secured three local hotels to guarantee a discounted room rate and availability for our Porsche guests when they come to town. All the hotels offer parking and various options depending on your travel requirements.
Ann Arbor Sheraton Inn (rate $239/night) This hotel is located across the street from Briarwood Mall which is right off of State Street and I-94. This well appointed hotel offers full service and a large parking lot. (guaranteed room rates available through 6/23/2023) Book your group rate for RSRPCA Porsches in the Park
Ann Arbor Hampton Inn – West ($189/night) This hotel is located on the west side of Ann Arbor right off of I-94 and Jackson Rd. There is plenty of parking and you’ll be close to the Ann Arbor Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. Book your group rate for RSRPCA
Ann Arbor Hampton Inn – East ($139/night) This hotel is located on the East side of Ann Arbor right off of I-23 and Plymouth Rd. Book your group rate for RSRPCA