Due to the current health situation with the coronavirus, many events have been postponed or cancelled. We will try to update event status as quickly as possible.
High Performance Driver’s Education
Rally Sport Region’s high performance driver’s education (HPDE) is nothing like the driving classes you had in high school (or perhaps through the Sears Driving School). RSP’s HPDEs offer you the chance to learn advanced driving techniques on a real race track. HPDEs take place over the course of a day or weekend, pairing drivers of all levels with certified instructors and allowing them to experience driving at speed. Our sessions are a safe and challenging way for you to experience driving a Porsche the way it was meant to be driven. If you love your car and have always wanted to learn more about driving technique, join us!
When you participate in Rally Sport Region HPDEs you get…
- An experienced PCA instructor (who in many cases is a current or former race driver) assigned to you for the duration of the course. You’ll develop a relationship that will allow you to apply and refine what you learn on and off the track.
- Two or more classroom sessions covering proper driving technique. The classes offer plenty of time to ask questions.
- Four hands-on driving sessions (“runs”) on the track. No need to worry about people being faster/slower than you; you will be assigned to a group according to your experience and ability.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and beverages are included.
- If needed, a free loaner helmet.
- A guaranteed relaxed, collegial and fun atmosphere!
To attend an HPDE, you don’t need to join RSP (although we’d love to have you as a member). Simply go to www.motorsportreg.com and sign up for the event of your choice (or go download the registration form, fill it out, and send it in), have your car inspected, and you’re ready to run. The cost for Waterford Hills is listed in the event details below.
Upcoming Driving Events
Regional Track Schedule
A list of track events in our area can be found here.